Welcome to Name That Author!, a Name That Tune-style author-guessing game.
We start by giving you one clue, then one additional clue per hour through the afternoon. The first person to guess the author correctly wins a book of our choosing, and all other correct guessers will be entered into a drawing at the end of each month.
You can submit your guess using the form below after any clue, but if you’re wrong, you’re out for the week. So you’ve got to pick your spot. Too early and you might be wrong; wait until you’re sure, and you might get scooped.
**Be warned: if you Tweet your guess or leave a comment with your guess, you’re not only disqualified for this week, but for the rest of the month.**
Here we go:
1. My first novel was inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
2. My publisher was so excited about one of my books that rather than wait for finished advanced copies, they sent out xeroxed copies.
3. My most well-known work was partly based on the myth of Theseus.
4. I am the best-selling Kindle author of all time.
5. My writing career began on TV for a show starring Melissa Joan Hart.
[contact-form-7 id=”4365″ title=”Name That Author!”]