You can submit your guess using the form below after any clue, but if you’re wrong, you’re out for the week. So you’ve got to pick your spot. Too early and you might be wrong; wait until you’re sure, and you might get scooped. [HINT: This week’s answer is one of the authors on our longlist of authors for Start Here: Reading Your Way Into 25 Amazing Authors. Use that info well.]
**Be warned: if you Tweet your guess or leave a comment with your guess, you’re not only disqualified for this week, but for the rest of the month.**
1. I left the publisher I made my name with over a dispute over censorship.
2. I have appeared in 5 movies, and in each one my character dies.
3. I made a movie adaptation of the work of another writer.
4. My time living in Hell’s Kitchen in New York City proved to be a major influence.
5. My turn to black-and-white comics was reflected in the most faithful film adaptation of one of my works.
Here we go:
[contact-form-7 id=”4365″ title=”Name That Author!”]By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service