Bookish things for those with a fetish for books. See previous entries here.
1. Literary Pin-up Calendar: Created by artist and illustrator Lee Moyer, these calendars feature pin-up girls based on literary characters. The sexy and clever calendar is available for purchase at Worldbuilders.
2. Rack and Roll: Even if you don’t like to admit it, the majority of us read to keep occupied in the bathroom. To better accommodate readers on the porcelain throne, enter the Rack and Roll, a wall-mounted toilet paper roll that doubles as a book rack.
3. Book Handbags: From designer Caitlin Phillips comes purses constructed out of books. Recycled from books that were damaged or falling apart, these handbags can be personalized with the lining and handle of your choice.
4. Literal Book Shelves: This DIY project from Decor Hacks offers a clever and attractive way to show off your unique or collectible books – use them to create shelves in multiples and style with lightweight decorations and mementos.
5. Scrabble Cufflinks: Brought to you by the Literary Gift Company, these cufflinks have stainless steel fittings and are made of old scrabble pieces. You even get to chose your own letters.
By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service