1. I’ve Thread Them All Socks: Flaunt your reading habit with these bookish socks available from ModCloth.
2. Cutshelves: Designer Tembolat Gugkaev has created an entire line of sleek and unique furniture and houseware, including these built in bookshelves with backlighting.
3. Recycled Magazine Bangle: These bangles are made from scraps of old magazines and wrapped around a wooden base. Eco-friendly and fun from Etsy.
4. Baby Lit: A new way to introduce toddlers to the world of literature, from a Real Bookstore.
5. Made to order book sculptures: Send a book to this Etsy shop, and get a custom book sculpture in return.