Before we reveal the answer to last week’s Name That Author!, let’s go to a quick replay of the clues.
1. I once ran for the governorship of California.
2. I used the money from my best-selling work to fund a utopian commune (in New Jersey).
3. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I was active with ACLU (and latter with experiments in the occult).
4. I spent six-months undercover in Chicago to research my most famous novel.
5. Jack London called my most famous work, “The UNCLE TOM’S CABIN of wage-slavery”
Soooooo, did you get it?By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service