We love a good love story, wherever they show up. The tension of the will-they, won't-they, the satisfaction of seeing two people find each other, the drama of "Can they make it work?" — we're here for it all. Accordingly, as we celebrate Romantic Reads Day, we're looking at romance across genres. Manga with romance and mystery, check; love poetry, got that; cooking with a side of swoon, you bet! (Plus obligatory Bridgerton references, of course.) We're even celebrating break-ups, because those are part of love stories too.
Whether you love a happy ending or unrequited love, angst or coziness, internal drama or external obstacles, or a bit of everything, we've got a romantic read for you.
Also In This Story Stream
- How to Romance a Book Lover Without Giving a Book
- 10 Delicious Books About Food, With a Side of Romance
- 8 Books of Love Poetry to Check Out for Your Next Romantic Read
- 8 Romantic Novels About Couples That Don’t Stay Together
- 5 Romantic Manga That Mystery and Thriller Readers Will Enjoy
- 8 Queer SFF Romantic Reads
- 8 Crime Novels With a Dash of Romance
- Why Anna Karenina Isn’t the Romance People Think It Is
- Beyond Bridgerton: Which Non-Regency Historical Romance Should You Read?
- What 2021 Romantic Book Should You Read Based on Your Enneagram Type?