This weekend giveaway is sponsored by HarperOne, an Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers and publisher of Barking Up the Wrong Tree by Eric Barker.
Much advice about achievement is logical, earnest… and downright wrong. In Barking Up the Wrong Tree, Eric Barker reveals the extraordinary science behind what actually determines success. You’ll learn:
• Why valedictorians rarely become millionaires
• How your biggest weakness might be your greatest strength
• Lessons about cooperation from gangs, pirates, and serial killers
• The Navy SEAL secret to “grit”
• How to find work-life balance from Genghis Khan, Albert Einstein, and Spider-Man
By looking at what separates the extremely successful from the rest of us, we learn how to be more like them—and discover why it’s sometimes good that we aren’t.
We have 10 copies of Barking Up the Wrong Tree by Eric Barker to give away to 10 Riot readers! Just complete the form below to enter. Entries are limited to the United States and will be accepted until 11:59pm, Friday, May 26th. Winners will be randomly selected.
Oops! We could not locate your form.