Your Top 12 Book Club Books
This feature is sponsored by Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can’t pull it off alone…
A convict, a sharpshooter, a runaway, a spy known as the Wraith, a Heartrender, and a thief. Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist.
Kaz’s crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don’t kill each other first.
In our latest reader poll, we got curious about the books that have made your book clubs laugh, cry, hug, and yell. The votes are in, and we’ve identified the top twelve. See any common themes? Got any burning questions? Did your book club read any of these?
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese