Here’s how it works:
1. I give you a cryptic clue about the answer, which is a play on the title of a classic novel.
2. I give you a series of jumbled words and a clue for each. You then unscramble them.
3. Each unscrambled word contains a couple of letters of the solution. [The letters that go into the solution are bracketed]
4. Once you have all the letters, you then unscramble them to figure out the solution.
Alright, here we go. (Answer next Sunday)
An herbal dynamo?
1. Argend (of good and evil, or of roses) –  – –  
2.tatchy (verbose)   –  – 
3. miche (to weigh in or to ring) –  –  
4. latem (heavy rock genre)   – – –
5. trailyhi (raucous laughter) - – – –   –