This romance audiobook quiz is sponsored by sponsored by Macmillan Audio
Returning home for her father’s wedding was never going to be easy for Adele. If being sent away at eighteen hadn’t been bad enough, the mess she left behind when she made a pass at her dad’s business partner sure was. Fifteen years older than her, Pete had been her crush for as long as she could remember. Seven years on, things are different. Adele is no longer a kid, but a fully grown adult more than capable of getting through the wedding and being polite. But just seeing Peter again brings back all those old feelings. Listen to an excerpt!
Ever since joining Audible’s Romance Package I’ve been on an audiobook kick. I used to read a few romance audiobooks a year, but now I cruise through a few a month. It’s not always easy to pick my next romance audiobook, though. The tropes, the number of narrators, and the sub-genres all play into my decision every time I pick out a new series or a new read.
Perhaps you have the same problem. There are so many choices, it’s often hard to narrow down the wide range of options. No worries, though, this quiz will not help you find your perfect romance audiobook match! Happy audiobook reading!
Lauren’s Barbarian by Ruby Dixon
Destiny’s Embrace by Beverly Jenkins
Assigned a Mate by Grace Goodwin
The Deep End by Kristen Ashley
Hard to be Good by Laura Kaye
Leading the Witness by Chantal Fernando
Bonds of Courage by Lynda Aicher
Gone to Dust by Liliana Hart
Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian
Also In This Story Stream
- Short Nonfiction Audiobooks for Your Next Roadtrip
- 12 Great Young Adult Audiobooks from 2018
- Bonding With My Sons Over Audiobooks
- 10 of the Best True Crime Audiobooks
- Magic, Mystery, and Math: 5 Audiobooks About Sci-Fi and Fantasy Schools
- 5 Classics that Gain New Meaning When You Listen to the Audiobook
- Mystery and Thrillers That Are Better on Audio
- 12 Own Voices Middle Grade Audiobooks
- 12 All-Ages Audiobooks