This giveaway is part of our Fall into Fall Readathon to help you wrap up your summer reading and get cozy for the fall reading season. It’s sponsored by Swoon Reads — publishing the latest and greatest in YA fiction recommended by readers like you. See all the readathon posts here.
You’ve got the power to get books published! Swoon Reads publishes the latest and greatest young adult fiction recommended by readers like you. From heroic epics, to alien adventures, to all-the-feels romance—if you’re loving it, we’ll publish it. Readers who sign up for Swoon Reads or download the app get unlimited access to the latest and greatest unpublished manuscripts. You can rate, comment on, and share your favorites. Then, Swoon Reads uses your feedback to help decide which get made into real, ink-on-paper books. The best part is it’s all completely free. So, come lit with us!
We’re giving away prizes every day of the Fall into Fall Readathon, and today it’s a prize pack of five of the fall’s most exciting new releases.
The Witch Elm by Tana French
All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung
A Blade so Black by L.L. McKinney
The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver
Just complete the form below to enter. Entries are open to residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories) and will be accepted until 11:44:59 pm, September 30, 2018. Winner will be randomly selected. Complete rules and eligibility requirements available here.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Also In This Story Stream
- Fall into Fall Readathon Wrap-up
- Fall into Fall Readathon Day Five: Read
- Readthon Giveaway: Kindle Fire
- Cozy Cookbooks for Fall: Fall into Fall Readathon
- One-Sitting Reads from Every Genre: Fall into Fall Readathon
- Fall into Fall Readathon Day Four: Get Thee To the Library
- Readathon Giveaway: Book Riot Library Prize Pack
- Comparing Overdrive, Libby, Hoopla, 3M: Fall into Fall Readathon
- 7 Childhood Faves That Hold Up (And Are At Your Library): Fall into Fall Readathon
- Fall into Fall Readathon Day Three: Set Up Your Fall Reading Space