Which Queer YA Fantasy Couple Do You Ship?
Everyone remembers their first LGBTQ ship. For me, it was Remus Lupin and Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series. I’d spend hours reading fan fiction and wishing that I could find a book with a canonical queer romance to fall in fandom love with. It wasn’t until adulthood that I’d find fantasy YA books with canonically queer characters, but I was just as enthralled to see LGBTQ rep as I’d imagined I’d be as a teenager.
Check out the quiz below to discover which LGBTQ YA ship best matches your personality. Maybe your results will reaffirm a longtime OTP, or perhaps you’ll find a new series with the perfect love story for you!
Once you’ve discovered which ship might just be your OTP, check out the rest of the ships featured in the quiz for more excellent queer fantasy romances:
- Jesper Fahey and Wylan Van Eck (Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo)
- Ash and Kaisa (Ash by Malinda Lo)
- Simon Snow and Baz Grimm-Pitch (Carry On by Rainbow Rowell)
- Denna and Mare (Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst)
- Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare)
- Nova Huang and Tam Lang (Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker and Wendy Xu)
- Sam and Miel (When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore)
- Lord Ballister Blackheart and Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin (Nimona by Noelle Stevenson)