IGN reported that the much-memed children’s show Arthur is ending its 25-year run. The animated series first aired on PBS in 1996. While the 25th season will conclude the show, episodes will continue to be available on PBS Kids, according to Arthur’s executive producer. The series was adapted from the Arthur children’s books by Marc Brown. The Arthur books include picture books, chapter books, and a D.W. spin-off series.
Find more news and stories of interest from the book world in Breaking in Books.
Also In This Story Stream
- DAISY JONES & THE SIX Trailer Released
- Little Free Library to Launch an Indigenous Library Program
- How To Fight New Obscenity Laws Targeting Librarians
- The Bestselling Books of the Week, According to All the Lists
- Book Bans are Driving Kids Away from Libraries and Reading
- Ken Follett Releasing New Novel This September