IGN reported that the much-memed children’s show Arthur is ending its 25-year run. The animated series first aired on PBS in 1996. While the 25th season will conclude the show, episodes will continue to be available on PBS Kids, according to Arthur’s executive producer. The series was adapted from the Arthur children’s books by Marc Brown. The Arthur books include picture books, chapter books, and a D.W. spin-off series.
Find more news and stories of interest from the book world in Breaking in Books.
Also In This Story Stream
- Barnes & Noble Offers 25% Off Pre-Orders
- Twitter Confirmed it Authorized Fake Cormac McCarthy Account
- Mercedes Lackey’s Valdemar Fantasy Books To Be Adapted for TV
- Rare Tablet Bearing Ancient Epic Poem Forfeited to U.S.
- 2021 World Fantasy Awards Finalists Announced
- Reese’s Book Club’s Latest Pick
- Vote for the Tonight Show’s Annual Summer Reads Book Club Selection
- ANNE OF GREEN GABLES Star Narrates EMILY OF NEW MOON Audiobooks
- Paranormal Experiences in the Works at the Borden House