Nicole and Matthew discuss the COVID-19 pandemic through the lens of racism and social media, how the virus is impacting school kids and families, and how the kidlit community is responding.
This episode is sponsored by:
To get even more kidlit news and recommendations, sign up for our The Kids Are All Right newsletter!
BOOKS DISCUSSED ON THE SHOW:
Let us know what books or topics you’ve been sharing this week, or if you have a suggestion or book recommendation for an upcoming episode. Find us on email (email@example.com) or Twitter (@MatthewWinner and @ittybittyny).
Also In This Story Stream
- Support And Hope In The Philadelphia Book Scene
- Why Are Chicago Public Libraries Still Open Amid Soaring COVID Rates?
- How to Make a Children’s Book Museum COVID-Compliant
- How the Pandemic Has Changed Our Reading Lives
- Libraries Reopen in COVID-19 Hot Spots: Are Library Staff Being Protected?
- More Bookish and Literary Masks for Your Pandemic Life
- Quaranzines are Popular and Libraries are Noticing
- A New Role for Little Free Libraries
- As Bookstores Reopen, Stores Seek Safe Practices
- Librarians in Phoenix Become Healthcare Workers