Title: Project Manager (permanent, full time)
Location: Portland, OR (relocation stipend available)
Benefits: 401k, health, generous PTO
Riot New Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from women, individuals with disabilities, and people of color.
The Project Manager will fill the operational function of overseeing cross-department projects from inception to completion. The role will facilitate the scope of the project, selection of tools and vendors, coordination of internal and external resources, and budget.
- Own and run a standing operations team meeting
- Synthesize operations team decisions into tasks and ensure their execution
- Own and refine standardized processes for tool and vendor evaluation
- Provide periodic status updates to executive leadership
- Budget and manage forecast v. actual
- Evaluate resource availability and negotiate prioritization with stakeholders
- High school degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of general business productivity tools
- Knowledge of Asana or similar project management systems
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar content management systems
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar customer relationship management systems
- Familiarity with tools permitting communication between platforms
- PMP Certification or 3 to 5 years experience in a Project Manager or equivalent position
- Experience with quality assurance processes
- Experience with shipped products (software or similar web applications)
- Familiarity with HTML and modern web standards
- Experience with WooCommerce or other e-commerce platforms
Applications accepted through March 7, 2021. Complete the below form to apply.