Title: Advertising Sales Assistant (15-month parental leave)
Location: Vancouver, BC; Portland, OR
Full-time + health + ESOP + retirement
Riot New Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from women, individuals with disabilities, and people of color.
This is for full-time limited-term employment commencing in February 2019 and ending in April 2020. The selected candidate will train for approximately 2 months with the individual whose duties they will assume. Should conditions warrant, the candidate may be offered a continuing full-time position at the end of the term.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Canada work authorization for Vancouver; US work authorization for US locations
- Knowledge of general business productivity tools
- Highly attentive to detail
Functions and task descriptions:
- Lead generation and qualification
- Generate new leads for sales team
- Qualify leads
- Schedule meetings on behalf of sales team
- Sales assistance and administration
- Assist sales team with proposal development to meet customer goals
- Create customer quotes
- Collaborate with sales, editorial, and operations on product offerings
- Maintain rate sheets and product information across various systems
- Ad operations assistance
- Assist ad ops team with asset acquisition
- Assist ad ops team with asset trafficking
- Review campaign performance and optimize delivery for optimal advertiser value
- Campaign reporting
- Generate customer campaign reports for sales team
- Collaborate on solutions and processes to improve reporting efficiency
- Review product performance and make recommendations for improvement and positioning
Complete the form below to apply.
Applications are now closed.