Title: Ad Operations Associate (permanent, full time)
Work authorization: United States or Canada
Office locations: Portland, OR; Vancouver, BC
Work-from-home jurisdictions: Illinois, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia; if position offered, applicant must reside in a work-from-home jurisdiction by start date
Salary: Portland, OR – $51,420 USD; Vancouver, BC – $59,148 CAD; work-from-home jurisdiction salary adjusted for local cost of living
Benefits: 401k/RRSP; Health; 160 hours annual PTO
Riot New Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from women, individuals with disabilities, and people of color.
The key responsibility of the ad operations associate role is to execute on a variety of consistent, daily tasks that support the sales and ad operations teams. This may include securing campaign assets from advertisers; setting up, providing quality assurance and testing, and reporting on campaigns; assisting in the creation of quotes; and managing and communicating with giveaway winners. The Ad Operations Associate will also contribute to departmental projects and initiatives as needed. An individual who is well organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently will excel in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist ad ops team with asset acquisition and quality assurance
- Assist ad ops team with asset trafficking
- Generate customer campaign reports for sales team
- Execute and administer sponsored giveaways
- Collaborate on solutions and processes to improve reporting efficiency
- Assist sales team with proposal development to meet customer goals
- Create customer orders
- Work with clients on allocating spend
- Collaborate with sales, editorial, and operations on product offerings
- Maintain rate sheets and product information across various systems
- Assist ad ops and sales teams in quote, order, and product creation/maintenance in Salesforce
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of general business productivity tools
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Salesforce
- Employees must demonstrate the company’s values as stated in our mission statement, and contribute to the company in a collaborative and open-minded manner. Candidates must also have the ability to give and receive candid feedback, practice flexibility and adaptability as company processes evolve, and exhibit resourcefulness and problem-solving skills.
- Employees must demonstrate a commitment to learning, amplifying, and investing in our core values of social justice, feminism, & inclusivity.
We are an open-book management organization and require experience or willingness to:
- Work in a collaborative, cross-departmental setting
- Report on (and help establish) KPIs
- Ask questions and ask for help when needed
- Take ownership of your role in the success of the organization
Applications accepted through September 30, 2021. Complete the below form to apply.