The 50 Best Book Covers of 2021, As Chosen By Graphic Designers
AIGA (The American Institute of Graphic Arts) annually announces the 50 best book covers of the previous year, as chosen by a panel of judges. They “evaluate each work’s integrated design approach, including concept, innovation and visual elements such as typography, illustration, and/or information design.”
They have just released a gallery of the top covers of 2021 in a range of genres. They include nonfiction like Designing Motherhood: Things That Make and Break Our Births by Michelle Millar Fisher and Amber Winick, cover designed by Natasha Chandani and Lana Cavar and novels like The Books of Jacob by Olga Tokarczuk, cover designed by Grace Han.
Check out the gallery of all 50 of the AIGA’s top covers of 2021 at their website.
Find more news and stories of interest from the book world in Breaking in Books.
Also In This Story Stream
- The Best Books of April, According to Goodreads
- BOOK LOVERS by Emily Henry is Being Made Into a Movie!
- The Bestselling Books of the Week, According to All the Lists
- Manuscript Thief of 1,000 Unpublished Books Will Not Receive Prison Time
- 2023 NBCC Award Winners Announced
- Bridgerton Prequel Queen Charlotte Trailer Released