Hands down, the best part of creating a baby registry is the opportunity to indoctrinate your offspring with your passion for books. That, and diaper rash cream, which really can be used for anything. There’s nothing cuter than a brand-new, tiny human professing an early love of literature, and a clever, book-inspired onesie actually does make the sleep-deprivation more manageable. Here are some essential bookish items for your baby registry for creating the next generation of bibliophiles.
- So My Story Begins Onesie: The perfect gift for a future writer.
- Harry Potter Mobile: Keep the littlest muggle entertained with this wizard-themed crib mobile.
- Semicolon Swaddle Blanket: Because it’s never too early to introduce punctuation to your children.
- Future Book Nerd Onesie: We can only hope.
- Literary Bibs: If you’re not already drooling over these bookish bibs, guaranteed your baby will.
- Harry Potter Onesie: For the most magical of pint-size mischief-makers.
- Jane Austen Travel Quote Pacifier: Seeking adventure: Near and far.
- Velveteen Rabbit Storybook Blanket: Perfect for baby snuggles and happy endings.
- Plot Twist Onesie: Surprise!
- Protagonist Bib: Always helpful to identify the principal character in a new story.
- Where The Wild Things Are Night Light: Let the wild rumpus start!
Bonus: If you happen to make it to Denver, definitely drop by Fiction Beer Company, an excellent family-friendly book-themed brewery. While you’re there, check out the merchandise- their Fiction Beer Company onesie (below) was one of my favorite unexpected baby shower gifts!
What are your recommendations for bookish items for your baby registry?