Episode Title: The Writing on the Wall
1. “Corpse Diem! Seize the dead!” Oh Fitz, you’ve seized my heart.
2. Skye’s a badass. And she proved it, keeping Coulson under for as long as she possibly could to get the intel they needed.
3. Hunter. In a cowboy hat. There are no words.
4. Ward: He’s big and bad . . . and apparently still trying to prove himself to Coulson? Right now, it’s clear that he’s not really Hydra, but he’s not S.H.I.E.L.D. either. We’ll see if that proves good or bad.
5. They aren’t going to make us wait the entire season, watching Coulson deteriorate bit by excruciating bit, to figure out the secret behind the symbols. Because, oh, no big deal, THEY JUST CHANGED THE GAME FOR EVERYONE.
6. The symbols were indeed a map—a three-dimensional map of a city. A city that COULD be called Attilan. That’s the home of the Inhumans. ::mind explodes::
7. Coulson’s cured!!!!
So, let’s talk. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just laid a bunch of its cards out on the table, showing us the path for the rest of the season (and the Marvel Cinematic Universe). Are you as excited as I am? Do you agree with me that this show just keeps getting better and better and is finally what it should have been when it debuted? What’s Ward up to? Is the city Attilan?? Let’s talk!!By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service