This installment of Name That Author! is sponsored by Freak by Jennifer Hillier from Gallery Books.
Suspense magazine chose Jennifer Hillier’s “truly frightening” debut, Creep, as one of 2011’s best novels, while #1 bestselling author Jeffery Deaver cautioned “you better call in sick—you’re not going anywhere until you finish reading.” Now, Hillier returns to the Pacific Northwest college town where one killer’s stranglehold has ebbed . . . but another sick mind has waited for the perfect moment to pick up where the terror left off.
Time now to reveal the answer to last week’s Name That Author! But first, a recap of the clues:
1. I died of an LSD overdose.
2. My first profession was medicine.
3. Most likely, you’ve only read one of my books.
4. Though my most famous novel is dystopian, I also wrote a utopian novel late in my life.
5. I wrote a letter congratulating Orwell on 1984, a novel which many think I influenced.
And now….the answer.By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service