Increasingly worried that dark spirits will carry out their threats and hurt the people she cares for most, Amelia is ready to try anything to protect them. And for his own very different reasons, Joshua has come to this cemetery at midnight to join her in a powerful ritual.
Both know that once Amelia steps inside the Voodoo circle and the beautiful girl from the Conjure Café begins the ceremony, everything will change.
Time now to reveal that answer to last week’s Name That Author!. But first, a recap of the clues:
1. I didn’t move out of my parents apartment until both of them had died.
2. It may come as a surprise based on what I would eventually write, but early in my career I lacked the discipline to finish many of my early projects.
3. I was one of the first French writers to include extended representations of homosexuality in my fiction.
4. My most important work has over 2000 characters.
5. Give me a certain baked good and I get all nostalgic.
And….how did you do?By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service