Increasingly worried that dark spirits will carry out their threats and hurt the people she cares for most, Amelia is ready to try anything to protect them. And for his own very different reasons, Joshua has come to this cemetery at midnight to join her in a powerful ritual.
Both know that once Amelia steps inside the Voodoo circle and the beautiful girl from the Conjure Café begins the ceremony, everything will change.
You can submit your guess using the form below after any clue, but if you’re wrong, you’re out for the week. So you’ve got to pick your spot. Too early and you might be wrong; wait until you’re sure, and you might get scooped. This week, we’re giving away 5 copies of Arise by Tara Hudson–one to the first person who submits the correct answer and four more to randomly selected correct guessers. Have your answers in by 1:30pm Eastern, Monday June 25th.
**Be warned: if you tweet your guess or leave a comment with your guess, you’re not only disqualified for this week, but for the rest of the month.**
Here we go:
1. I didn’t move out of my parents apartment until both of them had died.
2. It may come as a surprise based on what I would eventually write, but early in my career I lacked the discipline to finish many of my early projects.
3. I was one of the first French writers to include extended representations of homosexuality in my fiction.
4. My most important work has over 2000 characters.
5. Give me a certain baked good and I get all nostalgic.
[contact-form-7 id=”4365″ title=”Name That Author!”]
By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service