Time now to reveal the answer to last week’s Name That Author!. But first, a recap of the clues:
1. I was often ill as a child, so spent a great deal of my time day-dreaming.
2. I wanted my stories to be like updated fairy tales, but with less violence and moralizing.
3. Though novels brought me fame, I got my start in the theatre and musicals. I probably would have enjoyed the adaptations of my most famous work, had I lived to see it.
4. I wanted to stop writing new novels in my most popular series, but fan demand convinced me to keep writing. I did thirteen in all. An additional nineteen were written after my death.
5. ”I had a home and a business destroyed by fire, but no property ever damaged by a tornado.”
Word is a tricked most of you. Check your answer right here.By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service