You can submit your guess using the form below after any clue, but if you’re wrong, you’re out for the week. So you’ve got to pick your spot. Too early and you might be wrong; wait until you’re sure, and you might get scooped.
**Be warned: if you Tweet your guess or leave a comment with your guess, you’re not only disqualified for this week, but for the rest of the month.**
Here we go:
1. I have been a member of the NRA for more than thirty years.
2. I dedicated at least one of my novels to Ronald Reagan.
3. I was introduced to my second wife by Colin Powell. Seems like he could have been a fan.
4. My name appears as part of the title on more than a dozen video games.
5. I argued that Sept 11 was party a result of the cutbacks to the CIA.
[contact-form-7 id=”4365″ title=”Name That Author!”]