Time for the answer to last week’s Name That Author!. But first, a recap of the clues.
1. I was twice given command of US naval ships and both times by commanding officers removed me from command because they thought I was unequal to the task.
2. Though it is claimed that I studied nuclear physics in college, I took only one related course…and flunked it.
3. I spent several years aboard my personal fleet and called myself commodore.
4. An early version of my most famous work was called The Dark Sword, Excalibur or Science of the Mind.
5. It’s my birthday next week.
And now…the answer.