Ready for the answer to last week’s Name That Author? Alright then.
First, for those of you who might have missed them, here were the clues:
1. Adaptations of my work starred Elizabeth Taylor, Alan Arkin, Marlon Brando, and others.
2. While on my way to college, I lost my tuition money and never attended my intended institution.
3. My husband tried to convince me to commit suicide with him. And this was during our second marriage.
4. By my early 30s, my entire left side was paralyzed.
5. A musical about my life opened in New York City last year.
And now…the answer.By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service