1. Hardback book lamp: This lamp from Typewriter Boneyard would be perfect for a coffee table, nightstand, or desk. I’m also a big fan of the push-button switch.
2. Storybook cupcake toppers: Making cupcakes for the next book club meeting? Consider using these storybook toppers for a festive decoration.
3. Go to Hell, I’m Reading shirt: The folks at Murder By The Book are offering this “Go to Hell, I’m Reading” baseball shirt, available in two sets of colors.
4. Coaster confessions: Mr. Darcy’s oh-so romantic proposal to Elizabeth is set and sealed on this set of four stone coasters.
5. Librarian bracelet: This delightful little charm bracelet celebrates the “unsung guardians of knowledge and information.”
By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service