Time to reveal the answer from last week’s Name That Author!. But first, a rundown of the clues in case you want to take one last shot at figuring it out.
Here we go:
1. Though I am known as a humorist, it has been noted that I rarely laugh.
2. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I always read drafts of my written work aloud before deciding if it is finished.
3. I once described my stories as being like 20 minute haikus on life in Minnesota.
4. Tom Wolfe might have his white suits, but I have my tuxedos and sneakers.
5. Though I wrote for The New Yorker for more than twenty years, I was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame.
And the answer is….here.