Here we go:
1. My nom de plume comes from Latin and Irish derivations of my real name.
2. I had a noticeable, life-long stutter.
3. I was a brilliant, if somewhat distractible, mathematician.
4. My wild inventiveness did not stop with my fiction and poetry. I created an early version of something like Scrabble, a crude double-sided tape, and a gadget to help the bedridden read on their side.
5. I gave the first handwritten and self-illustrated copy of my most famous work to a child who shared my most famous character’s first name.
And now…the answer.By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service