Time to reveal the answer from last week’s Name That Author!. But first, a rundown of the clues in case you want to take one last shot at figuring it out.
Here we go:
1. I left my estate to the Martin Luther King Jr Foundation.
2. I called my stepmother “the housekeeper”
3. I got kicked out of my catholic elementary school for referring to the virgin birth as “spontaneous combustion.”
4. One of my nom de plumes was inspired by a line from The House on Pooh Corner.
5. I once filled in for PG Wodehouse as a critic and once adapted an Oscar Wilde play for the screen.
Annnnnnnnnd the answer is here.