Time to reveal the answer from last week’s Name That Author!. But first, a rundown of the clues in case you want to take one last shot at figuring it out.
1. In elementary school, I had trouble reading, but a dedicated librarian instilled in me a love of books.
2. My first novel was about a boy and his dog and was set in my hometown.
3. While working as a children’s librarian, I noticed a lack of books for elementary school kids about elementary school kids and was inspired to write because of it.
4. My birthday was chosen as the annual day to promote sustained silent reading.
5. My most famous characters, Beezus and Ramona, started out as secondary characters in earlier novels.
For the answer, go here.