Bookish things for those with a fetish for books. See previous entries here.
1. Book Scarf: This has got to be my favorite thing I’ve ever featured on Book Fetish. Sold on Etsy, the infinity scarf is printed with text from Pride and Prejudice, keeping you warm and showing off your good taste in books all at once.
2. Reading Notes: If you can’t stand marginalia in your books check out these reading notes that let you slip a notebook of your thoughts into an envelope neatly folded inside the back cover. Snazzy.
3. Library Nook Cover: Protect your nook with this cover designed by Kate Spade, featuring an illustrated library on a padded canvas case.
4. Literary Coaster Set: Bust these out next time you host book club: each set comes with eight different coasters featuring cover art from classic novels.
5. Romeo and Julienne cutting board: Nothing says you’ve got a love for the culinary arts and literature like a solid-wood cutting board shaped like a book.