Last week, we challenged you to distinguish between lines from Catcher in the Rye and some random tweets. Time to reveal the answers, but first, take a look back over and see what you think (answers at the bottom).
Here we go:
1. If you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you.
2. When you’re going through something, nobody ever understands. They try, but they just don’t get it.
3. I don’t understand boring guys. I really don’t.
4. Bad guys are no good for you. And then good guys are boring to you. So what the hell do you want from a guy?
5. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy.
6. Tomorrow is my birthday. I’ll be seventeen. Can’t say I’m really excited.
7. I’m seventeen now, and sometimes I act like I’m about thirteen.
8. But sometimes, we just have to be happy with what people can offer us. Even if it’s not what we want, at least it’s something.
9. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they’ll do practically anything you want them to.
10. Why is it that all girls say they want a good guy, but when that good guy comes around, they drive them crazy.
Answers: All of the odd numbers are from Catcher in the Rye. All of the even numbered ones are from random tweets.
How did you do?By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service