10 Sexy Celebrity Men Reading Children’s Books
Three years ago I compiled a list of videos of sexy celebrities reading children’s books. Here are ten more sexy celebrities reading children’s books, but this time, it’s all about the men.
1. Sean Astin Reads A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon
2. Taye Diggs Reads His Book Chocolate Me
It doesn’t get any better than Taye Diggs reading a book about self-acceptance.
3. Dulé Hill Reads As Fast as Words Could Fly by Pamela M. Tuck
Hands up if you were crushing hard on Gus during the Psyche years.
4. Kevin Costner Reads Catching the Moon by Crystal Hubbard
…with his adorable costar.
5. Idris Elba Reads The Little Chicken Named Pong-Pong by Wanda Steward
Best. Storytime. Ever.
6. Jim Carrey Reads His Book How Roland Rolls
And he sure does know how to captivate a crowd of kids.
7. LeVar Burton Reads The Ant and the Grasshopper by Amy Lowry Poole
Every list of sexy celebrities reading children’s books must have one LeVar Burton entry. It’s mandatory.
8. Esai Morales Reads Private I. Guana by Nina Laden
Reptile noir and a whole lotta sexy.
9. Tim Tebow Reads Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
Granted, he’s not the most engaging reader, but points for promoting literacy.
10. Liam Neeson Reads A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
He should just quit acting and narrate audiobooks full time. Give into the call, Liam!