10 Adorable Children Reciting Poems
There are few things in the world cuter than tiny people doing grown up things (although if you’re anything like me puppies are a close rival). Here are ten videos of adorable kids reciting poems.
1. 3-Year-Old Recites “Litany” by Billy Collins
2. 3-Year-Old Payton Jackson Recites “Hey, Black Child” by Countee Cullen
3. Child Dressed as Gandhi Recites Poem in Hindi
4. Young Girl Recites “Save Girl Child,” A Nursery Rhyme Written to Draw Attention to Female Foeticide In India
5. 3-Year-Old Isabella Recites “The Elf and the Dormouse” by Oliver Herford
6. Fatima Aairah Recites “The Sun” by Gareth Lancaster
Also watch a group of adorable English children with adorable Yorkshire accents recite the same poem.