You can submit your guess using the form below after any clue, but if you’re wrong, you’re out for the week. So you’ve got to pick your spot. Too early and you might be wrong; wait until you’re sure, and you might get scooped.
**Be warned: if you Tweet your guess or leave a comment with your guess, you’re not only disqualified for this week, but for the rest of the month.**
Here we go:
1. I had an ongoing correspondence with another author that began when we received each other’s fan mail.
2. I have vocally criticized such respected writers as Tom Wolfe and Ernest Hemingway.
3. In addition to having won major book and writing awards, I have also won an Oscar and been inducted into the hall of fame for a sport.
4. I never met my biological father, a theme that appears in many of my books.
5. One of my most beloved characters SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS.
[contact-form-7 id="4365" title="Name That Author!"]