1. Dewey Decimal ring: The best part about these rings is that they’re made from recycled library card catalogs that were rescued from the trash.
2. Typewriter laptop sleeve: It’s not quite stealth but at the end of the day this is a pretty cool way to protect your laptop.
3. Sherlock Holmes necklace: I’m a big fan of jewelry that incorporates locks and keys. When I saw this necklace was also Holmes-themed I was really excited.
4. Su Blackwell book sculptures: Blackwell uses books to create cut-out illustrations with a focus on fairy tales and folklore for works of art that are truly amazing.
5. Universal Greeting Card: Use this greeting card for 20 different occasions including birthdays, congratulations, Thanksgiving, Valentines, and many more. All you have to do is circle the appropriate text.