Welcome to Name That Author!, a Name That Tune-style author-guessing game.
We start by giving you one clue, then one additional clue per hour through the afternoon. The first person to guess the author correctly wins a book of our choosing, and all other correct guessers will be entered into a drawing at the end of each month.
You can submit your guess using the form below after any clue, but if you’re wrong, you’re out for the week. So you’ve got to pick your spot. Too early and you might be wrong; wait until you’re sure, and you might get scooped.
**Be warned: if you Tweet your guess or leave a comment with your guess, you’re not only disqualified for this week, but for the rest of the month.**
Here we go:
1. I prefer Batman to Superman.
2. I thew an early draft of my first published novel in the trash. My wife fished it out.
3. I’ve published 14% of my novels under a pen-name.
4. I said that I was inspired to be a writer by the image of a demon.
5. Many of my characters are themselves authors.
[contact-form-7 id=”4365″ title=”Name That Author!”]