This one’s pretty simple: for each, guess if it is a line from The Catcher in the Rye or a tweet. This is easily Googleable, but where’s the fun in that? Leave guesses in the comments. (Answer key tomorrow)
Here we go:
1. If you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you.
2. When you’re going through something, nobody ever understands. They try, but they just don’t get it.
3. I don’t understand boring guys. I really don’t.
4. Bad guys are no good for you. And then good guys are boring to you. So what the hell do you want from a guy?
5. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy.
6. Tomorrow is my birthday. I’ll be seventeen. Can’t say I’m really excited.
7. I’m seventeen now, and sometimes I act like I’m about thirteen.
8. But sometimes, we just have to be happy with what people can offer us. Even if it’s not what we want, at least it’s something.
9. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they’ll do practically anything you want them to.
10. Why is it that all girls say they want a good guy, but when that good guy comes around, they drive them crazy.
A gift from us to you! Get free mismatched library socks with any purchase in the Book Riot Store while supplies last. Treat yourself (and your favorite elf).